IDT Express is looking for Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join IDT’s growing team in Minsk.
IDT Express is the leading wholesale VoIP provider, allowing to control VoIP business through a self-serve portal. With IDT Express you can buy wholesale voice termination or DIDS, adjust termination quality, manage IP’s and more.
What we would like to see:
- 3+ years of experience with Rails 4.2.x and above;
- Experience migrating Rails 4.x applications to 5.x;
- Strong database fundamentals and experience with Oracle and/or MySQL;
- Experience using Rails with Oracle and Oracle Stored Procedures;
- Experience with integrating Rails applications with messaging systems such as AWS SQS and ActiveMQ;
- Experience with writing unit and integration tests with rspec, cucumber, VCR, capybara, etc;
- Experience with libraries such as Devise, DelayedJob, Sidekiq, Httparty, Capistrano;
- Mastery of git and git workflows.
- Experience with AWS, Docker, MongoDB, and Redis is a plus.
At IDT, we understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. Communicating, transferring money, and mobile phone service must be safe, simple, and affordable. Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, which includes our International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services, as well as our Boss Revolution Mobile, net2phone, National Retail Solutions, IDT Express, and IDT Carrier Services divisions all support IDT’s mission of enabling our customers to keep in touch and share resources with their friends and family around the world.
IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. Since 1990, IDT Telecom has remained a pioneer in Prepaid VoIP and UCaaS telephony. Today, we are an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and are one of the world's largest international voice carriers.