We are looking for a QA Automation engineer who wants to join our company with the highly professional team and be involved into really challenging project. We appreciate new ideas, like challenges, fully dedicated to quality and addicted to success.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
● Project test plan development;
● Automation testing of all project pieces as embedded HID device, android application, REST API back-end, front-end;
● Auto tests maintenance and improvements;
● Participate in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes implementation;
● Participate in performance profiling and testing;
● Closely monitor the latest technologies and keep up to date with scripting and automation tools;
● Communication with QA engineers, managers, devops and other team members to gather and detail requirements;
● Support manual testers and overall QA processes.
● Еxperience with manual/automation testing;
● Кnowledge of any OOP programming language;
● Experience in maintain CI and automating test cases using Java, Python, Jenkins, Selenium, Ruby, or equivalent;
● Experience in at least 2 automation frameworks is preferable;
● Must have strong QA technical skills and experience including knowledge of multiple OS like Windows, Linux, Mac, web applications, API, databases, storage, networking, test planning, test cases, functional/non-functional testing & performance testing.
Nice to have:
● Strong troubleshooting skills;
● Understanding QA role in Scrum team;
● Responsible, initiative
● Flexible working hours;
● 7 sick days per year;
● Innovative projects;
● Care about high quality of the product;
● Professional growth.