We're looking for a Senior .Net Developer, comfortable with working on moving old code into a new world, making our world a better place.
* Participate in design and architect full stack, transactional web enterprise systems that work on-premise, AWS, and GCP.
* Implement the aforementioned design.
* Document the service architecture in order to support internal integrations for digital interfaces and business analytics.
* Write clean, DRY and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
* Extend the tools and capabilities of the team to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping.
* At least 4 years working experience with C# and .net (both full framework and .net core)
* Hands-on experience with large scale products.
* Deep understanding of database technologies (No-SQL databases such as MongoDB, DynamoDB and relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc).
* Experience with microservices programming pattern.
* Experience in writing technical design documents.
* Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
* Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
* Extensive past teamwork experience. Ability to be part of a team, and be a supportive teammate.
* Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
* Comfortable communication in English, both verbal and written, with team members.
Nice to have
* Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
* Experience with at least one: Go, Kotlin, C# or Dart.
* Experience with client-side development (we use Angular5 for website and react-native for mobile).
* A degree in computer science.
* Experience in B2C or B2B telecommunications.
* An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
* Comfortable office.
* Salary review once a year.
* Corporate English lessons.
* Partial payment of sports.
* 26-calendar days paid vacation.
* Medical insurance.
* Ability to learn and apply different technologies, outside of usual Java stack.
* Really good hardware (a laptop with 32 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD).
Established in 1990, IDT Telecom is a pioneer in Prepaid and VoIP telephony. Today, IDT Telecom is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services through its Retail division as well as one of the world's largest providers of international voice termination through its Wholesale division. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1000 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. Minsk is one of the R&D locations for IDT.
One of our products, net2phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group (TCG) during their 2018 Channel Source event in Miami. TCG is one of the most experienced and largest master agencies in the United States with over 3400 agents nationwide. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, and chat, plus unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries — all for a low, flat monthly rate. net2phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry-leading SPIFFs, and evergreen residuals.