Godel are on the looking for a talented Automation QA Engineers (.Net/C#) to join the fast growing team at Minsk's Rubin Plaza! Successful applicants will have the opportunity to take part in the professional implementation of new interesting projects related to the development of business applications for some major British companies.
If you are enthusiastic about expanding your horizons, learning new skills and share our commitment and passion for doing things well - this job is for you!
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- At least 3 years of experience in developing automation tests using C# for web-oriented projects
- Experience of working with NUnit, Selenium/WebDriver, SpecFlow etc.
- Understanding in CI Jenkins/TeamCity or other
- Knowledge of Performance Testing and experience in developing by Visual Studio (Web Performance and Load Test)
- Communication skills in English (upper-intermediate level)
- Competitive salary
- Strong relationships with clients
- Professional team
- Ongoing professional development and investment into training
- Projects with worldwide respected British companies
- Free English classes in the office
- Healthcare service for you and your family
- 3 sick leave days without medical certificate
- Sport expenses compensation
- Day off on your Birthday
- Democracy — take part in shaping the future of the company
We are always looking for great people to join our team!