Our client is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. Its Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross-channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Twitter.
If you are passionate about distributed computing, large-scale data pipelines, and real-time processing pipelines over petabytes of data, so are we. If you seek innovation in solving the most challenging problems, you will work on a team of collaborators. If your brilliance is in building Data Systems, our project is your arena to join a world-class team of engineers to innovate leading-edge solutions.
- Large-scale data ingestion and integration – design, implement scalable ETL processes to collect and store large amount of data from multiple data centers and diverse external partners.
- Real-time query engine – design, implement our in-memory query engine to bring quick insights to customers
- Predictive analytics – design, implement our analytics platform for our customers to discover potential new consumers
- Keep it running – Help troubleshoot application operational issues.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented programming and design
- Experience developing robust and scalable data pipelines and underlying technologies
- Experience with Hadoop, Yarn, MapReduce, Spark, Kafka, HBase
- 2+ years of experience with Java or Scala
- Proficiency in relational and NoSQL databases is preferred
- Experience with AWS and working knowledge of AWS data management, DevOps processes and technologies (Jenkins/Travis, Docker, Kubernetes, monitoring systems, etc) is a plus
- Understanding of analytics, statistics and data science algorithms a plus
- Experience with Linux based operating systems is a plus