If you like working in a small and fun environment, take full ownership and responsibility to deliver tangible results, Track-POD is the right place for you! We are looking for a Senior .NET/C# Engineer, to join our engineering team. You will design, develop, and maintain the Track-POD APIs and Hosted Application.
In this role, you will be working closely as part of a smart and collaborative team that is developing highly scalable cloud-based delivery solutions for small and medium/large businesses.
* Building highly scalable web applications for our users and customers.
* Planning and designing effective and elegant solutions to support a rapidly growing customer base (millions of users).
* Full ownership of entire engineering stack required to deliver features and results to business stakeholders and customers
* Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an Agile environment.
* Establish good engineering practices and mentoring other team members.
* A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in building web based applications that target millions of users using .NET technologies.
* Experience with large, high volume SaaS infrastructures.
* Deep understanding of design patterns, multi-threaded programming, LINQ, ASP.NET, MVC and experience with IoC containers.
* Strong experience with SQL, from schema design to writing complex, optimized queries.
* Experience with distributed version control systems
*.NET Standard / Core 2.0, Web API Core, Telerik UI.