We're looking for highly skilled frontend developer, who are able to take informal leadership over UI development among the set of Net2Phone projects.
- Architecture and development of Net2Phone product UI
- Progressive integration of best enterprise practices into existing development process
- Sharing experiences among team
- Participating in internal Meetups
- Work on new features and bugs.
- Ability to be a part of the team, and to be a supportive teammate.
- Strong knowledge of ECMAScript 2016+, frontend frameworks(including Angular 2+), libraries, state containers, HTML, CSS, build systems.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience in architecture of responsive and performance web design.
- Deep understanding of principles and advantages of OOP and Functional programming paradigms (in fronted context).
- Experience of integration unit testing and code quality instruments to CI pipeline.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.) or any other IaaS or PaaS.
- Experience in Docker development and deployment workflows.
- Knowledge of Jenkins administration for build and deployment automation.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Comfortable office.
- Salary review once a year.
- Corporate English lessons.
- Limited sports expenses compensation.
- 26-calendar days paid vacation.
- Medical insurance.
- Ability to learn and apply different technologies.
- Really good hardware (a laptop with 32 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD).
Established in 1990, IDT Telecom is a pioneer in Prepaid and VoIP telephony. Today, IDT Telecom is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services through its Retail division as well as one of the world's largest providers of international voice termination through its Wholesale division. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1000 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $2 billion. Minsk is one of R&D locations for IDT.
One of our products, net2phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group (TCG) during their 2018 Channel Source event in Miami. TCG is one of the most experienced and largest master agencies in the United States with over 3400 agents nationwide. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, and chat, plus unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries — all for a low, flat monthly rate. net2phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry leading SPIFFs and evergreen residuals.