CompatibL is at the forefront of the financial industry providing software solutions and consultancy services for risk, regulatory capital and limits. CompatibL has over 200 experienced developers and financial engineers and boasts a client base of over 50 banks, central banks, supranationals and asset managers in the US, EMEA and Asia, including four out of the five largest derivatives dealers. Over 70 major projects have been implemented across this client base.
In view of expanding our team we are seeking for a QA Engineer to join our team of financial professionals.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: Development desktop application of risk management system across a range of cash and derivative products for investment banking.
- Performing manual testing of the main financial platform;
- Creating test documentation (Design test cases; Plan test activities);
- Understanding of fundamental principles of software development process;
- Ability to analyze test scenarios, apply critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills.
- From 1 year of experience with manual testing desktop / web based applications (graduate students are welcome);
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies;
- Ability to provide full cycle of QA service (functional testing, test documentation, planning, QA control, etc.);
- Experience with bug reporting tools (Jira);
- Team player, self-motivated, good communicator;
- Willingness to solve analytical tasks;
- Willingness to plunge into financial sphere working for leading financial companies and banks (around derivatives products, market and credit risk) is an advantage;
- Intermediate (B1) English level or higher.
- A flexible schedule;
- A modern, comfortable office is near the Instytut Kultury underground station;
- English and Polish classes;
- Sport expenses coverage;
- Corporate and social events;
- Annual bonus;
- «Fruit» days.