On behalf of Sealights (http://www.sealights.io), Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to join our team in Minsk on a full-time basis.
SeaLights is the #1 Quality Intelligence Platform for Software Development. Sealights platform helps many of the world’s largest enterprises to successfully increase the velocity of engineering teams by using cross-stack quality analytics throughout your code activity, tests, and releases.
SeaLights delivers Test Quality Analytics to help you get more from tests with a “less tests approach”, utilizes Test Impact Analytics to test smarter, and applies release Quality Analytics to determine your release readiness.
- Work with product designers to implement the next generation of SeaLights products;
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems;
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks;
- Participate in design and code review;
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa;
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in Front-End development;
- Deep familiarity with Angular and libraries such as jQuery, Bootstrap;
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques;
- Experience developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS;
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components;
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking;
- Pursuing BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Highly motivated, team player with great communication skills;
- Dedicated, methodical and flexible person;
- Eager to learn.
What's in it for you?
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
About Ciklum Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!