CompatibL is a leading provider of custom software development services, market and credit risk solutions and model validation consultancy for the financial industry.
CompatibL has over 200 experienced developers and financial engineers and boasts a client base of over 50 banks, central banks, supranational and asset managers in the US, EMEA and Asia, including four out of the five largest derivatives dealers. Over 70 major projects have been implemented across this client base.
CompatibL’s unique strength is in combining advanced application engineering with industry-leading quant expertise to deliver best-in-class solutions for banks and asset managers.
In view of expanding our team we are seeking for an exceptional Software Developer to join our team of financial professionals.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: Development of risk management system across a range of cash and derivative products for hedge funds and banks.
- Development of sophisticated financial applications.
- Understanding of the required specifications and client requirement.
- Hands-on (1 year +) experience in C# / .NET environment;
- Willingness to plunge into .NET Core 2х;
- Willingness to work in an Agile environment;
- Intermediate English or higher (written & spoken);
- Willingness to plunge into financial sphere working for leading financial companies and banks (derivatives products, market and credit risk).
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:
- Math background (theory of probability, numerical methods, algorithms, financial mathematics) is a plus;
- Experience with web-based/desktop application development;
- Using state-of-the-art technologies and practices such as cloud AWS/Azure, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Git; Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services;
- SQL and NoSQL database knowledge.
Note that you can still apply if you know nothing about finance but have a good math background and want to raise this new area up to the practical level (graduate students are welcome).
- A flexible schedule;
- A modern, comfortable office is near the Instytut Kultury underground station;
- English and Polish classes;
- Sport expenses coverage;
- Corporate and social events;
- Annual bonus;
- «Fruit» days.