CompatibL is a leading provider of custom software development services, market and credit risk solutions and model validation consultancy for the financial industry.
CompatibL has over 200 experienced developers and financial engineers and boasts a client base of over 50 banks, central banks, supranational and asset managers in the US, EMEA and Asia, including four out of the five largest derivatives dealers. Over 70 major projects have been implemented across this client base.
CompatibL’s unique strength is in combining advanced application engineering with industry-leading quant expertise to deliver best-in-class solutions for banks and asset managers.
In view of expanding our team we are seeking for an exceptional Full-Stack Developer to join our team of financial professionals.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: Development of risk management system across a range of cash and derivative products for US Hedge Fund.
- Hands-on (3 year +) experience in C# / .NET environment;
- Willingness to plunge into ASP .NET Core 2х;
- Willingness to work in an Agile environment;
- Intermediate English or higher (written & spoken);
- Willingness to learn finance domain.
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience with web-based application development;
- Using state-of-the-art technologies and practices such as cloud hosting (Azure), AWS, Microservices, Docker; Kubernetes;
- Git; Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services;
- SQL and NoSQL database knowledges.
- A flexible schedule;
- A modern, comfortable office is near the Instytut Kultury underground station;
- English and Polish classes;
- Sport expenses coverage;
- Corporate and social events;
- Annual bonus;
- «Fruit» days.