Axamit is looking for an experienced PHP Developer who is highly motivated, looking for personal growth and long-term success with highly skilled professionals. Join us and make great projects for world famous brands.
- implementation of some new functionality for the existing company portal.
- strong HTML and CSS;
- expert knowledge with MVC frameworks: Zend 1.5, Symfony 3;
- experience with Sass and/or Less;
- understanding of User Interface workflows;
- knowledge working closely with git;
- excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team;
- application maintenance experience on Apache, Nginx servers;
- experience with JIRA, Redmine or similar bug tracking.
What we offer:
- challenging short- and long-term projects with the customers, vendors, and partners from EU and US;
- local and distributed project teams management of 10+ professionals;
- a real possibility to gain knowledge and grow in project delivery management;
- competitive compensation depending on skills and experience;
- flexible working hours;
- remote work opportunity (by approval);
- social benefits (see details below).
- a comfortable, modern office near the metro in the city center;
- yoga classes in the office;
- English classes onsite;
- seasonal vaccination for you and your family;
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave;
- personal development plan and mentoring;
- company library and reimbursement for professional literature;
- compensation for sports;
- compensation for training and certification exams;
- corporate events and team building activities;
- Tasty & Fruity mornings - a pleasant surprise from the Company.