InData Labs is looking for a PPC-specialist to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click ad campaigns for InData Labs corporate website and a product website.
In our casual environment, you will be in charge of all online paid acquisition marketing, managing the ppc-strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
- Manage the ppc-strategy and setup of all paid campaigns in Google Ads and social networks;
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs;
- Collaborate with web designer and website developer to create landing pages and lead-gen forms for paid campaigns.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience;
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more);
- Experience handling big advertising budgets and forecasting/reporting results;
- Google Adwords Certificate would be a plus;
- English level - Intermediate+.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules available;
- Free snacks and beverages;
- Generous benefits package from day one of employment: medical coverage, sport reimbursement, English classes, bonuses for special occasions (birthday, wedding, etc), paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Immense training and growth opportunities.
You will work with smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance.