We are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join our team. The primary responsibility of this position is leading the QA process for the “Boss Revolution corporate website”. It will include marketing pages, CMS and SPA integrated with various microservices.
- Attending scrum meetings;
- New feature testing: web and API;
- Regression testing;
- Automating test cases;
- Post-release testing for scheduled and content releases;
- Test Planning;
- Writing test cases with detailed steps in TestRail;
- Executing deployments in Jenkins;
- Creating a Go/No Go document for the release;
- Checking automation test results;
- Executing liquid base changes;
- Creating track changes tickets;
- Working with Github;
- Communicating and escalating product quality issues.
- 3+ years of experience in QA;
- Functional testing of web and API;
- Test planning;
- Mobile testing experience;
- Scripting and test automation experience;
- Good level of conversational English.
- Higher education in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is part of IDT Corporation, which is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is the Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.