Our iOS Team is growing and we have many challenging tasks ahead.
If you’re interested in the latest iOS features like AR, face recognition and so on, join our Agile team including UI, Product, Data science, BI and others. Preliminary job of our Nicola project stream you can download and see here: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/ap...
Apart form excellent collaboration skills and passion to create, we wait from you:
- Experience with Swift in practice - ideally more than 1 year.
- Experience with iOS Development - at least 3 years.
- Nice understanding of multithreading mechanisms.
- Good understanding of Objective-C under the hood.
- Familiarity with Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- Familiarity with App Store Review Guidelines.
- Experience with Core Data
- Experience with OpenGL/Metal
- Understanding of C++ code and ability to implement tiny features in ready-to-go classes
- Experience with fastlane, CI (Jenkins or other), any script language
We propose you the opportunities to:
- work in a team, which creates own products from the very idea
- directly influence the results and see a quick market response
- have health insurance and competitive compensation
Legal employment goes without saying, as the company is under HighTechPark regulations.
We hope, you will contact us, our future team member!