AppXite is a product IT company and changing the way people do commerce.
We help the modern commerce enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We help software companies and their sales channel to transform their business into Cloud subscription and consumption models.
We have offices in Riga, Minsk, Kiev and work as a distributed team.
Come join the Platform Engineering team and work with a talented group of developers building out next-generation technologies in the AppXite.
As QA Engineer, you will be part of a group of talented quality engineers and an integral part of an agile development team. You will play a key role in ensuring that every release of our internal software performs as specified by the business owners and fulfill high standards in security, accuracy and reliability
- Define and document comprehensive and well-structured test plan for the new features
- Create and review test documentation including checklists and test cases
- Conduct initial manual testing of new features to ensure correct architecture
- Analyze the impact of new solution and run appropriate regression testing
- Estimate testing activities and execute test cases
- Analyze logs in order to understand the root causes of issues Identify and document various software bugs, track their status
- Understand and implement effective test strategies with effective test planning, test case designing, test execution and automation of those tests.
- Should be able to understand the software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests using a variety of frameworks
- Integration testing (cross-team project testing)
- 2+ years of proven experience as QAE
- Demonstrated experience in test strategy implementation, test planning, test designing and test execution
- Strong experience with QA methodologies and software testing techniques and tools
- Ability write, debug and troubleshoot code
- Experience in test automation development
- Experience testing distributed and Serverless systems
- Opportunity to challenge, grow and develop yourself
- Competent colleagues in an international environment
- Professional trainings and certifications
- Motivating salary
- Medical insurance, business trips, comfortable new office, tea, coffee, fruits, company team buildings.
- Annual paid vacations (25 calendar days)
Come to be part of our team!