We are hiring skilled Junior and Middle React Native developers for an ambitious app project we’ve been working on in collaboration with our long-time UK partners. The product will enhance management of hospitals and healthcare facilities, so this is an exiting opportunity to make the real positive impact on lives of both patients and healthcare staff.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the mobile application
- Participate in meetings with the customer
What you’ll get:
- Skill-based salary and a clear career growth plan
- Lots of opportunities to use and master React Native
- Ability to learn and use other technologies of interest
- Employee benefits (full medical care, compensations for education, attendance of events, sports & fitness, coffee & cookies, etc.)
- Flexible hours - you’ll be able to adjust to your schedule, so students are very much welcome.
- Great work atmosphere
What we’ll expect from you:
- React Native (at least 1 year of experience)
- Node.js - some understanding or a desire to learn will be ok
- Firebase - not mandatory, but will be a plus
- English - ability to take interviews and participate in meetings
- Serious attitude to work, study and self-development
- Being nice to colleagues
- Comfortable office in the Royal Plaza (Pobediteley Ave., Nemiga station)
- Lots of parking slots, eateries and shops nearby
- Best cityscape views in Minsk
Interested? Drop us an email, call our HR Karina or reply to this posting!