AlgoSec is a global product company which is a provider of software for network security policy management, also known as firewall policy management.
We are looking for QA Engineer to join our R&D team in Belarus.
AlgoSec enables the world’s largest organizations to align their business and security strategies, and manage network security based on what matters most — the applications that power their businesses. Through a single pane of glass, the AlgoSec Security Management Solution provides holistic visibility across the entire network security infrastructure, including business applications and their connectivity flows — in the cloud and across SDN and on-premise networks. With AlgoSec users can auto-discover and migrate application connectivity, proactively analyze risk from the business perspective, tie cyber attacks to business processes and intelligently automate time-consuming security changes— all with zero-touch, and seamlessly orchestrated across any heterogeneous environment. Over 1,500 leading organizations, including 20 of the Fortune 50, rely on AlgoSec to drive business agility, security and compliance.
AlgoSec is seeking experienced QA Engineer - to join the R&D center in Belarus.
· Writing and executing test plans
· Defining QA processes, regression tests, manual testing and configuration of lab security devices (firewalls).
· Working in scrum methodology
Reporting to: R&D Field Team Leader.
Location: Minsk, Belarus.
· At least 5 years of manual QA experience
· Experience in firewall administration and configuration (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.) – advantage
· Experience in Linux/UNIX environments- advantage
· Experience in scripting or automation development – big advantage.
· Proactive and open mind
· Team player, pleasant and with a high level of integrity
· Very organized, thorough and devoted
· Bright, fast learner, independent.
AlgoSec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.