AlgoSec is a global product company which is a provider of software for network security policy management, also known as firewall policy management.
We are looking for QA Automation Engineer to join our R&D team in Belarus.
AlgoSec enables the world’s largest organizations to align their business and security strategies, and manage network security based on what matters most — the applications that power their businesses. Through a single pane of glass, the AlgoSec Security Management Solution provides holistic visibility across the entire network security infrastructure, including business applications and their connectivity flows — in the cloud and across SDN and on-premise networks. With AlgoSec users can auto-discover and migrate application connectivity, proactively analyze risk from the business perspective, tie cyber attacks to business processes and intelligently automate time-consuming security changes— all with zero-touch, and seamlessly orchestrated across any heterogeneous environment. Over 1,500 leading organizations, including 20 of the Fortune 50, rely on AlgoSec to drive business agility, security and compliance.
AlgoSec is seeking for experienced QA Automation Engineer - to join the R&D center in Minsk-Belarus.
Location: Minsk, Belarus
· Writing and executing automatic tests in Java for AlgoSec products
· Ownership end to end on the feature’s testing
· Performing manual tests about 20% of the time
· Working with Scrum/Agile methodology
· Work closely with the R&D team in Israel.
· B.Sc. in Computer Sciences/Engineering
· At least 3 years of experience in QA position manual and automation test.
· At least 2 years of experience writing automatic tests in object-oriented programming: Java.
· Experience in Linux/UNIX environments
· Experience in Scrum/Agile
· Experience in developing complex automation tests using selenium - Advantage
· Experience in QA of network security software products – big advantage.
· Team player, pleasant and with a high level of integrity.
· Very organized, thorough and devoted.
· Bright, fast learner, independent.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
AlgoSec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.