iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
An individual approach towards our employees and clients is one of the company’s major values.
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from the Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
iTechArt sets out to gather a large team of motivated mobile developers, who have accumulated deep expertise in Android & iOS application development and are continuously delivering solutions for a wide range of business and organization cases.
- Requirements clarification with customer
- Work closely with a cross functional team to deliver new features, bug fixes and enhancements to a production iOS application.
- Participate in peer code reviews, scrums, prototyping, implementation and system acceptance, including customer demos and QA phase.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Minimum 1 year of iOS development experience
- Good understanding of engineering process and design patterns
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies, passion for quality and attention to detail
We work with the following tools and technologies:
- LANGUAGES: Swift, Objective-C,
- iOS FRAMEWORKS: UIKit, CoreGraphics, Core Animation, CoreLocation, ...
- REACTIVE: RxSwift, RxCocoa, ReactiveCocoa
- NETWORKING: Alamofire, AFNetworking, Moya
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: APNS
- DATABASE: Realm, Firebase, CoreData,
- VERSION CONTROL SYSTEMS: git, github, bitbucket
- DEVELOPMENT TOOLS: Xcode, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Jira, ...
- OTHER: Testflight, Fabric/Crashlytics
- Career development plan: professional and salary reviews
- Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests
- Hard and soft skills training, English courses in the office
- Medical, Family care & Sport activities
- A-class office in the City center (Comfortable office facilities for development team (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations)
- Discount program
- Our love for magic code and remarkable people!