AppXite is an international product IT company and changing the way people do commerce. We help the modern commerce enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We help software companies and their sales channel to transform their business into Cloud subscription and consumption models.
We have offices in Riga, Minsk, Kiev and work as a distributed team. Come join the Platform Engineering team and work with a talented group of developers building out next-generation technologies in the AppXite.
- The primary responsibilities will be building internal applications, integrating with various existing tools of our product. We expect that you will analyze requirements, design separate components, implement them (database, backend, frontend) and write corresponding documentation.You will be able to suggest improvements for the existing project processes, methodologies, guidelines, and technologies. We also will be happy if you have ideas on how to evolve our products for end users.
Our tech stack:
- We have a monolithic solution with a bunch of microservices around it. We want to evolve microservice approach further. For communication we are using Azure Service Bus.
- Most of our projects follow CQRS approach (without event sourcing).
- We are using .NET 4.7 (Web API) for our legacy solutions and .NET Core for new projects. We want to use only the latest technologies.
- Our primary frontend framework is Angular (latest), but we are using React in some projects too. We want to evolve ngrx/redux driven applications.
- We are using SQL Server 2016 as primary data store, but we are friendly for other databases too.
- Notebook with i5 CPU + 16 GB RAM
- 2 additional monitors if you need them
- MSDN Subscription, including licenses for Windows 10 Pro, Visual Studio Enterprise, MS SQL, Office 365 and everything needed
- ReSharper (if you need it)
Up-Down Tables for comfortable work
- Competent colleagues in an international environment
- Professional training and certifications
- Motivating salary and benefits package
- Annual paid vacations (25 calendar days)
- Medical insurance,
- Paid business trips,
- The comfortable new office, tea, coffee, fruits,
- Company team buildings and active social life.
- 4+ years of experience with .NET stack
- Fluency in C#
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API or ASP.NET Core
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience with any of ORMs (Entity Framework, Dapper)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with any of modern frontend frameworks (Angular, React)
- Experience with Git (or SVN)
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- English: intermediate/upper- intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience with Azure Message Bus or other message queues
- Experience with B2B domain
- Multi-tenant application development experience
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with CQRS
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with LeSS (Large Scale Scrum)
- A drive to automate anything that has to be done more than once
A few notes about the interview:
We are testing if a candidate is able to write code (no algorithmic puzzles, no whiteboarding). We are testing how broad expertise in full cycle of development by suggesting to design a simple system. Sorry for that, that can be a bit stressful, but we want to be sure that our candidates are nice.
Come to be part of our team!