CompatibL is at the forefront of the financial industry providing software solutions and consultancy services for risk, regulatory capital and limits. CompatibL has over 200 experienced developers and financial engineers and boasts a client base of over 50 banks, central banks, supranational and asset managers in the US, EMEA and Asia, including four out of the five largest derivatives dealers. Over 70 major projects have been implemented across this client base. We have been in the IT business for 15 years and continue growing.
Right now, we are looking for an experienced Copywriter to join our team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about finance, technologies and writing about it and ready to share that with our clients and beyond.
· Financial copywriting:
- Write intelligent and engaging copy for wide range of financial, software and business topics (you know what Fintech is and able to comprehend a new material fast);
· Marketing copywriting:
- Write original, innovative product and marketing copy and communicate our value effectively through smart, compelling words;
- Bring CompatibL’s voice across all marketing channels (e.g., website, newsletters, social media, landing pages, brochures, presentations, etc.).
· Experience as a copywriter;
· Write clear, persuasive and original copy;
· Be equally competent and comfortable in producing long and short copy communications across a wide range of digital and social media, including websites, case studies, online adverts, newsletters, and research papers;
· Fluent level of English;
· Write within brand guidelines and a specified tone of voice;
· Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook);
· Understanding of SEO principles;
· Writing for IT, investment and/or finance is an advantage;
· Regular knowledge and experience exchange sessions within our team of professionals;
· Work with a highly professional and dedicated team;
· A flexible schedule;
· A modern, comfortable office is near the Instytut Kultury underground station;
· English and Polish classes;
· Sport expenses coverage;
· Corporate and social events;
· «Fruit» days.