Last but not least we expect you to be passionate about what you do, stay curious, and never stop on “good” enough, but always strive for “great”.
Required skills & experience
- Extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS. Ability to implement complex UI and maintain consistent UI in large projects
- Purpose-driven. You dive into the question “why” and provide solutions based on needs.
- Ability to work as a team-player
- 2+ years of commercial experience at the similar position
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Will be a huge plus
- Experience in product design
- Experience with Node.js (eg. writing build tasks, utilities, simple web servers with express etc.)
- Experience with test driven development (TDD)
- Willingness to grow into the Full Stack developer
- Experience with Backend technologies/frameworks
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- Writing reusable, maintainable and testable code for future use
- Building top notch user experiences and high level interfaces
- Application’s optimization to achieve the best performance
- Development user-face features
- Improving the frontend create architecture and make sure it’s evolve with the projects’ needs
About The Company
Railsware is a software consultancy company turned into a Product Studio. We’ve worked with Calendly, SendGrid, Philips, Google, and a whole bunch of other interesting companies.
Mailtrap and Smart Checklist for JIRA are examples of our own products. We built them to make our work better. Now, these tools are used by dev teams at Atlassian, Adobe, GitHub, Yelp or Pivotal. And of course, by our clients.
The process we use to develop products at Railsware is pretty different than in most software development companies. It has demonstrated repeatable success on more than 50 projects.
About The Environment
At Railsware, we believe that these are the key components to make a truly exceptional team:
- Gathering passion-driven, T-shape skilled individuals together
- Providing them with an innovative environment to advance their skills
- Sharing the same values and core qualities
While building unique company culture we try to focus on transparency, excellence, and perfection in everything we do. We value open communication and feedback, providing space for people to change and improve. We strive for doing the right thing, but always do what works. We encourage measuring the outcome of progress, and making decisions based on that. We constantly learn - we observe the industry and the best companies out there. We help world class businesses build awesome digital products and provide them with best chances to succeed. Discover how we do it and follow news on Railsware Blog.
Railswarian’s Bonuses & Benefits
Work that fits you:
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salaries
- Salary calculated based on 360 degree colleagues review
- Revenue based half-year bonus
- Additional financial services (savings program, microcredits)
- 34 days of vacation per year
- 3 quick illness days and 24 long illness days, but we hope you won’t need this ;)
- Medical insurance
- To motivate our team to stay fit we cover sport expenses
- Best hardware
Travel around the world: