IDT is looking for a Technical Support Engineer. The main role at this position is to proactively monitor and resolve all production alerts within IDT’s Global network.
You’d have the opportunity to:
- Proactively monitor all production networks, applications and services.
- Respond to & resolve alerts/alarms according to standard operating procedures.
- Track all issues in a ticketing system.
- Escalate alerts/issues to the appropriate Support team and work with Support team towards a timely resolution.
We would like to see:
Excellent monitoring/troubleshooting skills.
Working knowledge of Windows and Linux OS, Networks.
Working knowledge of issues/ticket track system.
Good English (both oral and written) – B2+
Nice to have:
Working knowledge of Cisco or Juniper network devices.
Knowledge of Cloud Computing.
Knowledge of SIP, VoIP.
- From Monday to Friday (changeable schedule, without night shift).
- 1st shift: 7am - 4pm | 2d shift: 2 pm - 11pm (UTC +3 MSK).
- Free regular English lessons (remote);
- Professional training, seminars, and conferences compensation;
- 26 vacation days per year, 5 sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick leave required;
- Full Medical Insurance, Sports Activities Reimbursement;
- Extra perks: Relocation package.