IDT would like a Voice Engineer to join our team that is managing a large international VoIP network. Our group is achieving the larger mission of IDT by providing the means for our customers to communicate around the world.
You can be a part of this essential group by demonstrating a high level of experience with various protocols and call processing knowledge, including TCP/IP, SIP/SIP-T, traffic engineering and shaping QoS in a fully converged network.
The right teammate would enable our department to develop and implement voice over IP systems management tools and processes to support voice system capacity management, alert management, and performance management.
We expect that you will grow with us in the following ways:
- Collaborate with leadership in the design and development of future VoIP networks as the company grows;
- Product evaluation, quality assurance, participation in product development and in-depth troubleshooting.
- Designed, operated, and managed Voice over IP networks;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent work experience;
- Understanding packet analysis tools and proficient at debugging SIP;
- Customer oriented, Agile mindset;
- Knowledge of Routing and Switching Protocols, VoIP, PBX, and Hosted Telephony;
- Experience with Big Data (eg. Splunk experience);
- Exceptional analytical skills.
We would be happy to see:
- 3 or more years of experience in the design, installation and configuration of large scale voice communications hardware and software;
- QA and test automation experience across multiple product lines;
- Agile Methodology;
- 24 hours on-call support may be required;
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is part of IDT Corporation, which is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is the Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.