IDT Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer experienced in frontend web development (React library in particular) to join our growing team in Minsk. You will have an opportunity to:
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance;
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and take active participation in product and sprint backlog meetings;
- Demonstrate your technology agnostic positive attitude with the ability to learn and desire to implement solutions using various and new technologies (e.g., C#, Go, Java, etc.);
- Work on high-performing, mission-critical, scalable and resilient web-based applications and services;
- Drive aggressive reduction of technical debt in close collaboration with DevOps and automation test engineers.
The primary responsibility of this position is enhancing the web version of our flagship product group BOSS Revolution (https://bossrevolution.com/). BOSS Revolution PIN-less allows smartphone users to make single touch international calls. Other products are Mobile TopUps, Money Transfer, and Mobile services.
You will work as a part of the scrum team on the integration/adaptation framework/layer for our mobile applications developed on React Native in a web environment. Optionally participate in mobile apps development making them a cross-platform application. Create the frontend part of Bossrevolution.com website, that will be redesigned and rebuilt from scratch.
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience in frontend / full-stack software development (Middle/Senior level);
- Strong knowledge and 1 or more years of hands-on experience with React.JS library;
- Basic SEO knowledge (to support SEO requirements into HTML layout);
- Strong knowledge of Git;
- Good English oral and written communication and collaboration skills.
We would like to see:
- Hands-on experience with React Native;
- Knowledge of some high-level programming languages: PHP, C#, Java, Go;
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Experience in Docker development and deployment workflows;
- Knowledge of Jenkins administration for build and deployment automation;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- An understanding of modern design patterns and proven experience applying them;
- Knowledge and experience in working by Scrum.
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is part of IDT Corporation, which is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is the Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.