We are seeking an experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer for our Minsk office to make our professional team even stronger.
- 5+ years of experience as QA Engineer;
- experienced in API/mobile testing;
- experience in automation testing;
- experience in Java 8;
- work with Cucumber, Tomcat, Selenium, Apium, Swagger, RestAssured, Git, SourceTree;
- English level - Intermediate or above.
Work as a part of the automation group: Development of the test environment for the wide range of the mobile, web and server clients that emulates all the possible cases of a real hospital.
- java development for automating various types of tests;
- cucumber BDD tests writing including developing the extensions for the Cucumber itself;
- automating tests with Selenium, Apium;
- third party API integration testing;
- ensuring the code quality provided by the development team (including the code review);
- constant improvement of the product quality and developing new techniques for testing the product.
- office located in the city center (Nemiga);
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office;
- medical insurance;
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave;
- purchase of professional literature;
- sports compensation;
- compensation of external training and certification;
- flexible working schedule;
- corporate events and trips.