Intetics Inc is looking for an IT Consulting Business Development Manager (BDM) to support IT consulting practice for the company.
This role assumes:
- Developing new business with the clients from the USA and Western Europe.
- Contacting prospects generated by the telemarketing team, identifying the opportunities and initiating new business with them.
- Provide software business consulting to prospects and new clients.
- Leading the process of creating proposals for technical solutions with help of the technical experts from the company.
- Working with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Participating in pricing the solution/service, negotiating contract terms.
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with potential and current clients.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Develop and lead marketing campaigns that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Proven successful sales history
- Work experience in IT industry is a must, preferably with outsourcing company
- Strong knowledge of software development process, modern technologies and project management methodologies, and current trends
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Experience with handling objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Experience in Business Analysis or in Business Consulting is a plus
- Proficiency in English. Proficiency in other languages is a plus