We are a fintech company with deep expertise in trading, markets, blockchain, technology, customer centricity and financial regulation. We use innovative technology to create extremely personalised experiences focused on simplicity, being transparent and useful. Our clients are at the centre of everything we do. With a team of talented employees, we aim to establish ourselves as a visionary and leader. We count on every team member’s commitment and achievements. We support and help each other to pursue our objectives. We create the atmosphere where everyone can experience job satisfaction, working on a unique and important product. We firmly believe that if we stay humble, curious, experiment and be bold- together we will achieve great things!
We are looking for a top data security specialist to monitor and manage our infrastructure setup and be in charge of our internal monitoring systems. The successful candidate will identify and investigate suspicious activity using a range of techniques and security technologies. We need a specialist that can overcome complex problems, effectively communicate technical information and objectively understand the threats we face.
- Detect and resolve security issues across whole assets of the company including databases, web applications, network devices, server, workstations, etc
- Consult on vulnerability response process, impact assessments and remediation plans
- Implementation of new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements
- Interpret and implement security hardening and best practice guidelines from reputable industry sources like the Center for Internet Security (CIS), NIST, DISA and others.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Solid knowledge of IT security standards and access controls
- Experience working with SIEM platforms
- Capable of developing and integrating commercial and open source security tools
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning tools
- Proficient in security concepts for Linux, Windows, Mac operating systems
- Experience deploying and configuring server operating systems, application stacks, databases and other systems. Configure them according to various security hardening guides
- Strong understanding of information security technologies - including networking, firewall technologies, IDS/IPS, antivirus, VPN, configuration management & server hardening, user management, intrusion detection, log analysis, vulnerability assessment, etc
- Understanding the nature of security threats and their classification (e.g. XSS, SQL Injection, XSRF, buffer overruns, brute force, rainbow tables, DDoS, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detailed
- Analytical mindset
- Self-motivated and independent.
- 3+ years IT security experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent experience.