About the customer
The client is a German-based company specializing in Adobe CQ development (also known as CQ5). For 15 years every project of our client has a goal: to achieve top performance. The company has been growing continuously since the founding. With over 50 employees they design and realize individual websites and online platforms that bring their customers closer to the goals.
About the project
The client has a bunch of projects, one of them – is a big project, which consists of three parts.First part – is a social network and platform for articles and information about events supported by our client. Target users – truck drivers. It’s a social network web application built upon AEM 6.2, including facebook-like features such as of friendship requests o profiles o comments o likes o dashboards Instagram features like photo gallery sharing instant messaging chat · dynamic AEM processes, e.g. o dynamic content o dynamic tagging o dynamic DAM structuring We introduced MongoDB for parts of the social features aiming at using it for all Publisher related features and user-generated content.
The second part is the main information platform for truck buyers about truck model range. The website provides guidance throughout the entire buyer’s journey. This part of the project based on AEM 6.3 with Touch UI. Frontend part is implemented on ES6 with Webpack and Babel.
And the last one part of this project is information platform about bus model range. Main users – bus buyers. The website provides guidance throughout the entire buyer’s journey. Project-based on AEM 6.3 with Touch UI. Frontend part is implemented on ES6 with Webpack and Babel.
About the team
The team consists of AEM Developers, FrontEnd Developers, DevOps Engineers, Project Manager, and Product Owner. Team locates in Kharkiv, Ukraine and Dusseldorf, Germany. Business trips and friendly atmosphere included in the Job Offer.
- Writing AEM componentsThird-party services integration
- New features evaluation and implementation
- Unit test writing
- Direct communication with PO
- Writing documentation
- Scrum meetings participation
- Java experience 3+ yearExperience with Adobe Experience Manager 1,5 + years (AEM 6 and upper versions) 1+ year
- Good understanding of OSGI
- Apache Sling experience
- Experience with JUnit tests writing
- Experience with JS, HTML, CSS
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented design
- Familiarity with GIT version control and issue tracking systems (Jira)
- Good verbal English
Nice to Have Skills:
- Sightly and Sling Models experienceKnowledge in MongoDB
- Knowledge in CI/CD
- Knowledge in ElasticSearch
- Good understanding of SOLID principles