IDT Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer experienced in web development (frontend mostly) to join our growing team in Minsk. You will have an opportunity to:
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance;
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and take active participation in product and sprint backlog meetings;
- Demonstrate your technology agnostic positive attitude with the ability to learn and desire to implement solutions using various and new technologies (e.g., C#, Go, Java, etc.);
- Work on high-performing, mission-critical, scalable and resilient web-based applications and services;
- Drive aggressive reduction of technical debt in close collaboration with DevOps and automation test engineers.
Work as a part of the scrum team on our new content platform websites such as bossrevolution.com, bossrevolutionmobile.com, idt.net (will be built from scratch). You will integrate new website’s look-and-feel, integrate back office/content management system, develop static pages generation engine, develop all frontend scripts. Support high-performance availability demands. Deploy the whole system on AWS infrastructure. Automate testing and deployments (CI/CD).
- 2 or more years of experience in frontend / full-stack software development (Middle/Senior level);
- Understanding of REST API principles and tools to deal with it;
- Basic SEO knowledge (to support SEO requirements into HTML layout);
- Strong knowledge of Git;
- Good English oral and written communication and collaboration skills.
We would like to see:
- Knowledge of some high-level programming languages: PHP, C#, Java, Go;
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Experience in Docker development and deployment workflows;
- Knowledge of Jenkins administration for build and deployment automation;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- An understanding of modern design patterns and proven experience applying them;
- Knowledge and experience in working by Scrum.