Forte Group is looking for QA Automation Engineer!
QA Automation Engineer will join one of the new projects of our well-known client in financial domain. This person should be a client-facing leader, technically savvy and can act as a trusted advisor who understands broader IT enterprise architecture. You will have the ability to influence the project.
- Develop automated scripts based on features of the applications. Write advanced automated scripts using Microsoft Visual Studio C#;
- Develop new and refine existing QA processes, tools, and testing infrastructure to enhance quality and productivity;
- Evaluates and enhances standards, technologies and approaches working closely with the QA manager. Researches solutions and/or tools that will provide further value to the organization;
- Contribute to planning and execution of technical sprints, to release activities;
- Experience developing automated test suites for server API/web services testing (REST/SOAP).
-English (Intermediate and Higher).
-Experience on few projects / companies (at least 3).
-More than 3 years of experience on production projects.
-Must have working knowledge of continuous integration, automated tools, industry standards, and best practices in automation
-Ability to create high-quality test documentation (test plan, test cases, test report).
-Tasks estimation / test design and execution.
-Experience of independent work on the project, the desire to participate in the construction of the testing process.
-Experience with test automation (any language).
-Decision making and prompt issues solving skills.
-Experience with TFS for test and defect management
-Troubleshooting / Investigation skills.
Experience & Skills:
-Technical experience requires knowledge of C# coding, proficiency with databases and writing complex SQL queries, and .NET technologies.
-Knowledge of Spec Flow or related behavior driven development (BDD) tools is a plus.
-Requires a strong team player and individual contributor with the ability to be effective working with cross-functional teams and departments; escalation point and mentor for department staff members.
-Superior quality assurance and analytical skills with in-depth knowledge of web-based technologies and products; proven background with test scripts and automation tools.
-Experience in day-to-day operations of a quality assurance and test environment with the ability to explain automation concepts to cross functional teams, requiring effective communication skills.
Top reasons to work with us
-You will enjoy working with a Hi-Tech resident company;
-Professional growth and career prospects;
-A friendly team of professionals to work with;
-Stable salary and social guarantees;
-Weekly team buildings;
-Corporate and social events;
-English courses in the office;
-Compensation of sports activities, certification, conferences and seminars;
-Euro-class office with well-equipped kitchen, shower, chill-out zone with play station, free car / bicycle parking space and just a stone’s throw from metro station (5 min).