Senior .NET developer
Currently we are looking for a Senior .NET developer for our Minsk office. It’s a great opportunity for you to get experience in a financial sphere, enhance your English communication skills and work with a globally renowned customer!
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer provides financial software and services that enable clients to communicate with confidence in a complex regulatory environment. It provides thousands of clients globally with innovative tools for content creation, management and distribution, as well as data analytics and multi-lingual translations services. Leveraging advanced technology, deep-domain expertise and 24/7 support, the customer delivers cost-effective solutions to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
· Design and develop applications utilized by world famous customers;
· Design and develop new features;
· Deliver the required implementations (installation, configuration, customization, integration, data migration);
· Implement modules;
· Support and maintain the developed solution.
Requirements for the position:
· 5 years of experience in web application development;
· Proven production experience in building web applications using .NET, C#;
· Profound knowledge MVC;
· Common understanding of modern JS libraries and frameworks;
· Thorough understanding of the whole development process from requirements and design to development and implementation;
· Profound knowledge of SQL server;
· Familiarity with TFS/VSTS.
Top reasons to work with us:
· You will enjoy working with a Hi-Tech resident company;
· Professional growth and career prospects;
· A friendly team of professionals to work with;
· Stable salary and social guarantees;
· Corporate and social events;
· English courses in the office;
· Compensation of sports activities, certification, conferences and seminars;
· Euro-class office with well-equipped kitchen, shower, chill-out zone with play station, free car / bicycle parking space and just a stone’s throw from metro station (5 min).
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you!