Gismart is a developer and publisher of entertainment-focused music apps and games. Believing that anyone has a creative gene, Gismart aims to give people an opportunity to express themselves musically. Today the company is working in two primary product areas - music entertainment games and music learning apps. With over 300 million downloads Gismart apps are liked by people from all over the world. The company’s top titles include Beat Maker Go, Beat Maker Star, Karaoke, Piano, WeDrum, Guitar and DoubleTune.
More about our office life: https://www.instagram.com/gism...
About the role:
We are looking for a Lead Game Designer to join a new game dev department to build and manage the GD team.
- Hiring specialists within the Game Design team
- Supervision of development as a Game Designer
- Game concept and mechanics development
- Game monetization development
- Calculation of game balance and in-game economy
- Product analytics from standard metrics to custom events
- 3+ years experience in game design
- Experience in launching and maintaining at least 1 commercially successful mobile product in the position of Game Designer
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with others
- Ability to set well-defined goals
- In-depth knowledge of the mobile games market and gaming trends
- Knowledge of F2P games’ principles
- Technical background
- Knowledge of English language
- The opportunity to build a team from scratch
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career
- Competitive base salary
- Health care insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- English classes
- Half price gym membership
- Corporate library
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Presents for major life events
- Comfortable office in the city center with an amazing view
- Trip abroad with all the Gismart employees once a year!