Gismart is a developer and publisher of entertainment-focused music apps and games. Believing that anyone has a creative gene, Gismart aims to give people an opportunity to express themselves musically. Today the company is working in two primary product areas - music entertainment games and music learning apps. With over 300 million downloads Gismart apps are liked by people from all over the world. The company’s top titles include Beat Maker Go, Beat Maker Star, Karaoke, Piano, WeDrum, Guitar and DoubleTune.
More about our office life: https://www.instagram.com/gism...
About the role:
We are looking for a Lead Artist to join a new game dev department to build and manage the art content team.
- Building and developing the art/content team
- Management of content production for mobile games and apps
- Creation and maintenance of various projects’ art styles
- Hiring specialists within the team
- Closely collaborating with leads of other departments
- 1+ year of working experience in a leadership role
- Experience in content production of mobile and social games
- Art education, skill to draw by hand
- Diverse portfolio (2D and 3D projects)
- Experience in production of promo-materials (video, screenshots etc.)
- The opportunity to build a team from scratch
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career
- Competitive base salary
- Health care insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- English classes
- Half price gym membership
- Corporate library
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Presents for major life events
- Comfortable office in the city center with an amazing view
- Trip abroad with all the Gismart employees once a year!