Axamit is looking for an experienced Java/AEM Developer who is highly motivated, looking for personal growth and long-term success with highly skilled professionals. Join us and make great projects for world famous brands.
- provide AEM functionality and technology expertise to support design and implementation of the AEM platform and ongoing enhancements and integrations;
- design and build efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates;
- design and development of new components, templates and web pages;
- employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- 3+ years working with Java/J2EE;
- 1+ years’ experience with CQ5.x/AEM 6.x.;
- solid knowledge of JCR, Sling, and OSGi; JSP, JSTL/tag library, Sightly; best AEM practices;
- experience with of HTTP and REST; XML and JSON;
- experience with OSGI Bundles;
- experience with Mobile and Responsive Design/Development.
- challenging short- and long-term projects with the customers, vendors and partners from EU and US;
- local and distributed project teams management of 10+ professionals;
- a real possibility to gain knowledge and grow in project delivery management;
- competitive compensation depending on skills and experience;
- flexible working hours;
- remote work opportunity (by approval);
- social benefits (see details below).
- a comfortable, modern office near the metro in the city center;
- yoga classes in the office;
- English classes onsite;
- seasonal vaccination for you and your family;
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave;
- personal development plan and mentoring;
- company library and reimbursement for professional literature;
- compensation for sports;
- compensation for training and certification exams;
- corporate events and team building activities;
- Tasty & Fruity mornings - a pleasant surprise from the Company.