What we do
Appcast is the leading developer of programmatic job advertising technology, powering a revolution across the global recruitment industry. From its namesake pay-per-applicant job ad exchange to its innovative recruitment media optimization platform, Appcast is changing how employers, ad agencies, and job sites attract high-quality job seekers. (http://appcast.io/about-us/) Over the past four years, Appcast has developed technology (think ad tech for jobs) that has become mission critical to the largest, most innovative recruitment advertisers. 2.5 billion job ads optimized. 650 million applies. We’ve got scale.
We are seeking a Ruby on Rails developer to join our team in Minsk. The position will involve applying practical skills to build and maintain high scalable job advertising platform.
You will be
working on improving of architecture of existing infrastructure, developing of
new features and maintaining existing code base.
- Expert in Ruby on Rails with 1+ years of production experience
- Experience in designing complex components from scratch
- Hands-on experience in tuning solutions to improve performance
- Experience with Elastic Search over large datasets
- Understanding of SQL(experience with PostgreSQL would be a plus)
- Deep understanding of CS concepts such as data structures, OOPS, and Algorithms
- Degree from one of leading university: BSUIR, BSU
- Working with cloud platforms(AWS/GCP)
- Knowing angular is a plus
- End of year performance bonuses
- Comfortable working environment with modern office
- Business trips to USA/Canada/UK
- Popup office concept: employees of the company pick 2 places a year where they can go & do work from there, company rent office/place to stay/provide stipend to each employee.