GoodDollar is a non-profit project sponsored by eToro. It is developing a crypto-currency that will implement the philosophy of universal basic income. Creating a payment system that is more fair, robust and not speculative.
The candidate will initially be responsible for designing and implementing the basic building blocks of our web DAPP. Integrating with the latest decentralized technologies of storage, identity, cryptography and smart contracts.
As the project progress the candidate will manage a team of 2-3 fullstack and UI developers or lead an outsource team.
In the future more development will be done on migrating the DAPP to a native mobile DAPP, on decentralized governance (DAO) and identity.
The project will be open-source so the candidate is expected to bring high coding standards and to guide the team on that while maintaining close relationship with the community.
Requirements needed so you can be successful:
- You have been developing software as a full stack developer for at least three (3) years with at two (2) of those years focused on Node.js development.
- Your work history demonstrates successful experience with web client technologies such as ES6, React, Redux, HTML5, and LESS/SASS.
- You have a detailed approach to writing tests and quality assurance.
- You welcome complex problems and work until you can find a workable solution.
- You work cross-functionally and hold yourself accountable.
- You can work with remote team members.
Join On The Spot Development team!