We love life. We don’t want to waste it. We won’t accept pie when we want cake. We won’t take the short way home on a warm night. We won’t do a job in five steps if it in can be done in one. We don’t need fancy tools, just the right ones.
Tispr is building the most complete, easy-to-use, fair priced, all-in-one worksuite for small businesses and freelancers, who struggle with the high price, learning curve, and integration challenges of using many different tools and programs. Tispr is cheaper, easier, and fully integrated, so professionals can be more efficient, boost their ROI, and save money on monthly software costs. We’re developing the new home of work, a complete worksuite so you can run any kind of business on Tispr.
We’re looking for stellar individuals, who are passionate about building intuitive work products that are a pleasure to use. Our mission takes serious smarts, intense curiosity, and dedication to being the best. Join our team, and take your talent to the next level!
tispr is seeking an experience DevOps Engineer, motivated by a strong software engineering culture. As a DevOps Engineer, you will setup, automate and maintain dynamic, secure, high performance and highly available cloud environments that will provide scale and flexibility to development teams. Become part of our ambitious and colorful start-up team and continue lay the foundation of development operations and site reliability engineering.
· Collaborate with development teams in design, architecture, and expansion of infrastructure
· Configuration management and cloud deployment automation
· Continuous integration and continuous delivery
· Stability and performance monitoring, incidents troubleshooting
· Scaling services and databases
● Solid understanding of networking principles and TCP/IP
● Linus system administration
● SQL and NoSQL database management (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
● Understanding of and experience with maintenance and scaling of JVM based and Node.js applications
● AWS cloud computing services (VPC, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, etc.)
● Log management (ELK Tacks, Splunk, etc.)
● Monitoring (Zabbix, NewRelic, etc.)
● Configuation management (Chef, Ansible, etc.)
● Containerization with Docker
● Backup and recovery strategies and automation
● Experience with load and stress testing
● Experience with distributed systems (Kubernetes, Mesos, Apache ZooKeeper, etc)
● Experience with distributed data processing and streaming (Hadoop, Storm, Spark, etc)
● Experience in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security