The company LLC "Foranx" works in the market of automation of financial institutions and consulting services since 2004. The company "Foranx" provides services for the development, implementation and support of automated banking systems (development of its own software, localization, implementation and support of software partners).
LLC "Foranx" has signed the partnership agreement with Temenos according to which the Company has the right to participate in T24 implementation projects as a prime contractor.
Services provided by Foranx allow our clients to significantly reduce operational risks, implement best international business practices, increase efficiency and improve the quality of their services, while reducing their costs.
Our company is looking for a developer.
- Software development and customization based on Temenos T24;
- API writing, development of interfaces;
- Unit testing;
- Preparation of project documentation;
- Consulting the client's staff during system configuration stage;
- Technical support of clients during implementation of the system;
- Delivery of the system components;
- Consulting clients’ users on all project milestones, definition requirements and development.
- Work experience in bank and/or banking software development at least 2 years;
- Higher mathematical and/or technical education;
- Knowledge of working principles and operating rules of Core Banking System;
- Knowledge of full cycle software development, requirements management process of the relevant software;
- Experience in procedure-oriented (object-oriented) programming;
- Web application server experience (Jboss, WebSphere) would be an advantage;
- Experience in DBMS (Oracle, MS-SQL) configuration, administration would be an advantage;
- Advanced user level knowledge of UNIX-operating system would be an advantage;
- Carefulness, active life position, attention to details, hard-working, discipline, self-starter assiduity;
- Easy learning, ability to handle stress, adapt to new situation quickly, patience;
- Ready for long-term trips;
- English: Intermediate or higher.
• working schedule: 9.00 -18.00, Monday-Friday
• competitive salary level
• official employment
• work in united and strong team of experienced experts, extremely involved in their work
• use of English in work and additional English lessons in our office