Banuba is a rapidly growing startup that develops technologies for augmented reality-enabled mobile applications. We’re currently working on AI-based and computer vision technologies that can identify facial expressions, gestures and objects in real-time.
We’re currently looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team.
What You Will Do:
- Testing the native application on Android and iOS platforms
- Smoke and regression testing
- Testing and analysis of UI / UX
- Working with version control system (GIT), maintaining the processes of working with versions.
- Writing test documentation
- Testing SDK and API
- Working with Android studio (build builds, log analysis)
- Working with Xcode (build builds, log analysis)
- Studying competitors, сarrying out analyzes necessary to formulate tasks, promote products
- Reporting on the work done
- Participation in daily team activities (stand-up rallies, knowledge sharing, sprint planning)
- Learning materials related to machine learning, computer vision, augmented reality, virtual reality, neural network, artificial intelligence.
- 2-3 years experience in QA
- Good technical background
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to handle stress
- Ability to resolve issues, decision-making skills and logical thinking
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience in working with Xcode and Android Studio
- Experience in working with ADB
- Experience in API testing
- Technical degree and strong technical background
- Experience with crash analytics system.