We are seeking experienced Senior or Lead C#/.NET Software Engineers to join the Money Remittance Team within our core product – BOSS Revolution.You have a chance to work with a team of outstanding professionals on a really challenging product: a fast-growing Money Transfer business with millions of real users. You will never be bored – our team is dynamic so as our products are. Be ready to face thrilling professional challenges and use your strong hard- and soft skills to solve them as a Team player.Your primary responsibility in this position will be to participate in money transfer back-end and web portal development.
Join us if you want to:
- Have a unique work experience within one of the strongest development Teams in Belarus.
- Become a part of a multinational and cross-functional Team.
- Boost your career with a big international product company and have new growth opportunities.
- Work on new innovative features and bug fixes in a Scrum Team.
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and be a part of the product development team.
- Demonstrate your technology-agnostic positive attitude with the ability to learn and desire to implement solutions using various technologies.
- Work on high-performing, mission-critical, scalable, and resilient web-based applications and services.
- Drive aggressive reduction of technical debt in close collaboration with developers and automation test engineers.
You should have:
- Deep knowledge of C# (.NET, MVC, .NET Core).
- At least basic knowledge of JS with 3+ years of production experience.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis or similar.
- Good English (both oral and written) – B2 or higher.
You can please us with:
- Basic knowledge of Angular/React and LESS/SCSS.
- Hands-on experience with Linux as the target platform.
- Experience in Docker development and deployment workflows.
- Knowledge of Jenkins administration for build and deployment automation.
- Experience in designing and maintaining complex systems.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars, and conference compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free English lessons.
Few words about us:
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ 1500 people across 20 countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. We are not ”another big IT corporation” – we encourage and support any in-house entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into business action.
Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, includes Money Transfer, International Calling, and Mobile Top-Up services and supports IDT’s mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources with family and friends around the world.If you are here, seems like you are really interested, so let’s chat! 😉