ScienceSoft is looking for C++ developer.
You will work with a Blockchain SDK, PKI and encryption algorithms.
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or delated technical field
- Development under Unix/Mac environments
- Thorough knowledge of the C standard library, algorithms, and POSIX
- Good understanding of memory management in environments without garbage collection
- Working knowledge of GNU and build systems (Makefile, CMake)
- Knowledge on how to link, build and use static libraries
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives for use in real-time environment
- Networking knowledge at the socket level for both TCP/UDP type connection
- Working with cryptographic libraries (using OpenSSL, X.509, PKI)
- Capacity to write bindings to other programming languages (e.g. JNI, glue libraries for NodeJS)
- Implementation of automated testing and unit tests
- Understanding/experience with how filesystems work
- Experience working with P2P networks