DiscreteMind Company is a provider of top skilled software developers and all required IT infrastructure. Our customers get a fully predictable result due to efficient processes compliant with usage of modern DevOps practices and strong quality control.
We welcome talented candidates to apply for the positions of React.js Developer (Junior+/ Mid/ Mid+) and to become a core part of the fast-growing team!
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Strong background in front-end web development, preferably with 3+ years of solid development experience in a commercial environment;
· Strong track record in ensuring code quality, testing and employing best practices and software design patterns.
· React.JS + whatever is popular at the moment;
· HTML5, CSS (Responsive, Adaptive);
· SASS / LESS;
· Mongo DB/SQL Databases through Sequelize.js;
· RESTFUL API.
· Unit Testing (Jasmine, Mocha, Jest);
· Client-side performance testing;
· Object-oriented design.
· Build Tools (Webpack);
· Branching and merging code using Git;
· Continuous Delivery.
· Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team;
· Excellent communication and analytical skills, allowing interaction and negotiation with analysis team.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
· The development of the user interface;
· Working closely with design and UX to deliver the best possible customer experience that balances commercial need and technical constraints within the domain.
· Ensuring development adheres to industry standards;
· Producing documentation to support other team members;
· Producing estimates on future development to support planning;
· Supporting and maintaining the products owned by the team;
· Comfortable office within 5 minutes walking distance from Mikhalovo metro station);
· Work in a friendly professional team, with open-minded people who love challenges. Be a significant part of a fast-growing company;
· Сompetitive salary, bonuses and an opportunity for career advancement;
JOIN US BECAUSE:
· We are an enthusiastic, cool company and we like to have fun =)
· We let our development teams decide their own technology stack;
· In our open culture, we welcome other opinions and enjoy discussing solutions.
Feel free to contact us!