Wargaming (Minsk office) is looking to hire an experienced and proactive Digital Marketing Specialist to join Talent Acquisition Team.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, based in Minsk, you’ll work on promoting the Wargaming employer brand in CIS countries across a wide range of digital platforms, in turn driving candidate traffic to our careers site, and helping recruiters turn passive candidates into active ones by positively telling the Wargaming story.
Head of Global Talent Acquisition
What will you do?
- Promote the Wargaming employer brand on digital regional and global platforms (LinkedIn, Headhunter.ru, etc.)
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding Project Manager and the business to understand the biggest hiring needs and challenges. Promote priority roles on the most relevant digital platforms
- In partnership with the Employer Branding Project Manager create relevant, impactful content and promote digitally in CIS countries
- Own the channel strategy from an employer branding perspective for a range of digital channels
- Partner with the corporate website project team, sharing TA requirements and creating content that helps drive quality candidate traffic into our open roles
- Develop Wargaming’s promotional digital strategy for major industry events in CIS countries
- Communicate with local IT and game development communities to promote our open roles
- Assess the efficiency of all digital activity through in-depth analytics, understanding what channels represent the best return on investment
- Search for new technologies and instruments that strengthen and promote the image of Wargaming as an employer
- Run SMM
- Participate in TA projects and team meetings
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years in a similar position in PR and/or recruitment marketing
- Professional working knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Understanding of digital marketing trends
- Experience with CIS markets
- Experience managing PR projects
- Knowledge of SMM
- Strong presentation skills; ability to articulate ideas and projects when presenting them to stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Strong verbal and writing skills in Russian and English
- Analytical thinking
- Results driven
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working in game development
- Experience working in recruitment marketing
- Passion for video games
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!