Juno Backend Team is expanding and we are looking for Software Engineers in Test to join!
Our backend project is being developed using microservice architecture and Go and you have an outstanding opportunity to join and contribute to it! We are 5 well balanced, structured teams with equal Go Backend Engineers and Python Software Engineers in Test in every team. There are 40+ people including DevOps squad as for now.
What We Are Doing:
Juno R’n’D center in Minsk develops a ride-sharing service for customers in New York.
We are looking for experienced and motivated Software Engineer in Test who is ready for challenging tasks, constant self-development and participation in creating a top-notch product.
Our Software Engineers in Test:
- Are involved in full product development cycle
- Collaborate with the team in feature planning
- Run code-review with Backend engineers’ team and other Software Engineers in Test
- Directly participate in continuous delivering features to production
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience in backend testing is a must
- Strong programming skills in at least one language (ideally python).
- Solid knowledge of SQL, practical use of ORM
- Familiar with at least one MQ broker
- Hands on experience with git and any common CI system.
- Knowledge in Linux and Shell scripting
- Able to work both in a team environment as well as autonomously.
Nice to have:
- Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Knowledge of Docker container platform
- Basics of Go programming language
How We Will Reward You:
- Above-market salaries
- Professional and stable working environment
- Influence the features and direction of the app with your own ideas
- Career advancement and conference attendance
- The latest technology and equipment you need
- The opportunity to work with the smartest engineers in the industry
- Medical insurance
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and drinks, you’ll never stay hungry with us!
You can learn more about our backend in GolangShow Podcast.