Gismart is a developer and publisher of entertainment-focused music apps and games. Believing that anyone has a creative gene, Gismart aims to give people an opportunity to express themselves musically. Today the company is working in two primary product areas - music entertainment games and music learning apps. With over 300 million downloads Gismart apps are liked by people from all over the world. The company’s top titles include Beat Maker Go, Beat Maker Star, Karaoke, Piano, WeDrum, Guitar and DoubleTune.
More about our office life: https://www.instagram.com/gism...
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Senior iOS Software Engineer, who will be directly involved in designing, developing, maintaining and enhancing Gismart iOS applications. You will be responsible for proposing, evaluating and implementing software solutions that meet the needs of the applications. You will work in Agile environment with product managers, UI/UX designers and engineering team in order to create beautiful mobile user experiences that allow users to intuitively accomplish their musical goals.
Check out our current mobile apps for iOS at:https://itunes.apple.com/us/ap...
We primary use: Swift, Objective-C, Realm
- Object oriented software development experience with a good understanding of algorithms and data structures, and experience in architecture design
- 3+ years experience in building mobile apps for iOS
- Experience working with databases and working with REST APIs
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career
- Competitive base salary
- Health care insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- English classes
- Half price gym membership
- Corporate library
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Presents for major life events
- Comfortable office in the city center with an amazing view
- Trip abroad with all the Gismart employees once a year!