Our project is a web-based platform allowing pharmaceutical companies to implement their clinical trials they are carrying out and find volunteers to participate in those studies. The platform controls and tracks the volunteers through all steps of the clinical trial process. The Customer's location is Los Angeles.
Back-end: Node.js, Redis, Postgres
Front-end: React + Redux + WebPack
Other: AWS Lambda
- Developing and implementing technical solutions
- Participating in team meetings with English-speaking customers - we have everything to help you improving your spoken English
- Continuation of evolving current platform to keep up with the company’s growth and new requirements
- Proficiency in Redis DB
- Good at written and oral English communication (Intermediate)
Flexibility and skill sharing are a nice addition and a good sense of humor is always welcome!
Compensation / Benefits:
You will be offered:
- a competitive salary based on your qualifications
- democratic management in the company
- opportunity to participate in the development of cutting-edge projects
- a friendly working environment
- flexible working schedule
- a modern office within walking distance from Akademii Nauk metro station, recreation area, equipped kitchen and huge terrace, where you can work and relax
- 24 calendar days of annual leave and 5 additional sick leave - paid by the company
- big summer and winter parties and lots of additional team buildings
- opportunities for education and development: English classes in the office, courses, conferences, meetups and trainings compensated by the company
- sports activities compensation
- parking places paid by the company
Feeling excited? Send your CV.
And don’t forget to tell the .NET minds you know about the vacancy !