Banuba is a rapidly growing startup that develops technologies for augmented reality-enabled mobile applications. We’re currently working on AI-based and computer vision technologies that can identify facial expressions, gestures and objects in real-time.
We welcome talented candidates to apply for the open position of a Unity Developer and help make our team even stronger.
This is a very rare opportunity to join one of the most exciting startups in the Machine Learning/Augmented Reality space and take part in the development of unique mobile applications that will literally change how people see and interact with the world.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for developing the Unity part of the 3 mobile applications.
- Participate in the development of 3 mobile applications
- Implement the functionality with the help of Unity 3D and other frameworks
- Support iOS and Android plugins
- Profile and optimize code
- Find the potential performance problems
- Undertake full-cycle development processes
- Prepare project documentation (instructions, specifications)
- Experience with Unity 3D, C#
- Solid knowledge of Objective C/C++ and Java
- Deep understanding of OOP, and design patterns
- Knowledge of data structure and algorithms, including code reading
- Experience with UIKit (for example, Cocoa frameworks for iOS)
- Basic knowledge of CI, and Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of frameworks analytics (AWS, Pinpoint)
- 2-3 years of experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with AR or VR games
- Technical degree and a strong math background
- Soft skills: be a responsible team-player.