dotdigital engagement cloud is a global marketing automation platform and we help some of the world’s best companies manage all their marketing workflows including email, SMS, data segmentation, and more. Our platforms process very large volumes of data and we have tens of thousands of users who rely on us every month. We have 20 years of continuous growth under our belt and we’re not stopping any time soon.
As a QA Engineer you will be working in scrum teams alongside software engineers and product managers. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality software for our core applications.
- Carry out and champion sprint related testing activities;
- Perform requirement analysis with the Product Owner and other members of the team, to plan testing efforts for user stories and ensure required test coverage;
- Test Execution and recording test results;
- Work with developers and other QA members to efficiently make use of the right tools and techniques to set to set up, execute, automate and interpret tests;
- Collaborate with team members to communicate issues arising from test execution, retesting code fixes and providing QA sign off;
- Take up release testing activities including performing regression testing and running the automated test suites;
- You will be working in a .NET platform with C# and SQL in the backend with SOAP and REST APIs;
- You will be working with core business critical features within the platform and integrating with other platform capabilities;
- Tooling will include Azure DevOps, Visual Studio 2017, NUnit, Postman, Fiddler, Selenium Web driver, SQL server management studio.
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Previous exposure to some of the above tools / technologies;
- Good technical skills to understand and interpret technical solutions;
- Previous experience of testing in an agile, scrum, lean or Kanban environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good eye for detail.
- Experience working on SaaS platforms;
- Previous experience of working with Microsoft technology stack;
- ISTQB foundation certified (or equivalent).